Where are you located?
- Salem, OR
Will you travel for my wedding?
- I am more than happy to travel within 50 miles for free. And any further than that would be quoted. I am more than happy to work with you on finding creative travel solutions.
How many times will you meet with me before the wedding?
- We will typically meet once, but virtual communication is unlimited.
Are there a certain number of phone calls permitted?
- No. You can call or text me as many times as you like and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
How do you communicate with clients?
- My preferred method of contact is email. If you like to text or call though, that's wonderful too.
Do you work with a team?
- Yes, I do have back up coordinators and assistants available should anything unexpected occur, or i we just need some extra hands.
Will you set up our personal items at the ceremony and reception? (guest books, photos, toasting flutes, cake cutting pieces, favors, escort/place cards, signs, etc.)
- Yes, I can help set up some personal items and I also offer to design your get ready spaces with any decorations you may want in there for optimal photos.
What time will you arrive on my wedding day?
- I will arrive as early as you need me there. We can discuss this during planning.
Will you provide vendor recommendations?
- I do have a few vendor recommendations. They are however, all subject to availability.
Will you be at the rehearsal?
- Yes, of course! You get the people who need to be at the rehearsal there, and I will do the rest!
How will you be dressed?
- I will typically be dressed in some sort of a business casual wear with a blazer unless otherwise requested.
Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up time with vendors directly?
- I will not be setting up these schedules with your vendors, however, I will be confirming them a week before the event.
What do you need from me before the wedding?
- I will need the filled out planning packet I send you, and to have completed our "planning" meeting. I will also need any personal items that you want me to set day of. These items typically can be received at the rehearsal.
Will you bring an emergency kit?
- Of course! And it will have EVERYTHING!